Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nonhuman Rights

In case you can't see it clearly from my lowly cellphone shot: this is indeed a picture of a lady driving a scooter full of chickens. What kind of world do we live in where black chickens aren't free to sit on the front of the scooter with their white brothers and sisters? Just look at how they hang their heads in despair and humiliation as their priveleged counterparts gleefully strike bold, cocky poses. I don't mind saying that this scene not only sickened me, but gave me newfound sympathy for outlaw radicals like the Animal Liberation Front. But in these trying times we don't need masked crusaders, we need a leader! And that is why I will be working overtime to endorse this guy in his next bid for president:
I've already prepared a speech for the campaign, it's called "I Hatch a Dream"

No comments: