Saturday, July 5, 2008

Night Market Shirts

I really love the night market, and I love my new t-shirts. Now bootlegged merchandise usually doesn't bother me, but I'm not really sure what to make of this purchase. I mean I'm all for fucking over multinationals like Lacoste or something, but I bought these t-shirts because they feature some of my favorite musicians. I think I may have to go buy some licensed Ed Banger Records and Devo merchandise from the internet now... But anyway there are a lot of cool t-shirts in the night market and they are dirt cheap. I swear I'll take pictures of what the market itself looks like soon (it might be closed due to rain tonight though).\m/ UNCONTROLLABLE URGE \m/ Classic DEVO.

Funny thing about the Ed Banger t-shirt: it is supposed to have tour dates on the back and it doesn't! It's from the 2007 Australia tour and you can read on the bottom of the design "see back for details"... Woops, nothing on the back.

No comments: